PRAISE AND PRAYER, March 17, 2017
Rick – Healing for my friend’s son, who has Crohn’s disease.
– Healing for my severed sciatic nerve.
Juan – My family situation.
– Me as I am looking for a better job opportunity.
Ken – Wisdom in dealing with the tennis kids I coach.
– My Wednesday Bible Study.
Darrell – Jennifer, who works at school.
– My son, who plays basketball at HIU, to honor God.
Gonzalo – All the kids in my class.
Nathan – Me to focus and get the right things done.
– God’s continued healing for my 18-month-old daughter.
John – Church leadership.
– Parents to get ministered to as much as their kids.
– Perseverance, attitude, passion, and direction.
Matt – Praise the Lord for El Modena Coaching Staff. Thank You, for their hard work and dedication.
– Healing for Nathan’s daughter.
– Strength and health for my wife, Katie.
– Healing for my daughter, Eleanor.
– Logan’s health.
– Micah’s job, wedding, and for a place to live.
– John’s work with the church.
James – Wisdom in dealing with one of my best athletes, who doesn’t want to work.
Micah – My June 17 wedding.
– A stable job.
– A place to live.
– Healing for my fiancées allergies.
Tony Barile – For my kids and their success at school
– Jeremy finishing and defending his Doctorate
– SALVATION FOR BLAKE and STEVE.
– My wife’s work, who is finishing her Doctorate.
– The doctor who will perform minor knee surgery on me at the end of the month.
Tim Sweeney My grandson has an entry level job while completing school.
– SALVATION FOR DOW, JIM, AL, and UNSAVED FAMILY and FRIENDS.
– Comfort for the Wigod family and for Coach Pascal Angillis and family.
– Our decision to sell our home or not to sell.
John Contreras – SALVATION FOR BRANDON, RYAN, CORY, ERWIN, and LYNNE.
– A friend, who is going through a divorce.
– My friend Johnne’s wife, who has a brain cancerous tumor.
Arlen Elvik – Retirement is a blessing.
– SALVATION FOR CHARLIE.
– The closing of my brother’s estate and for my parent’s estate.
Al Verdun – For health
– For my Christian brothers who are very supportive of me
– SALVATION FOR NOLAN.
– Conor to continue his growth service in the Lord.
– A great attitude for my wife, Jan, as she continues her battle with cancer and the side effects.
– Healing for Art and Becky, who are both in the hospital.
John Rice – For being on track balancing family and coaching
– My mom, who is going through a serious health issue.
– Comfort for a player whose Mom passed away.
Pat McCarthy – I received the Martin Luther King job! My oldest son, who will be deployed soon.
Ben Mulder – FCA has given me more help allowing me more time to work with coaches and kids in my area. My involvement in a Celebration of Life for a player’s mom.
Mark – For seeing how beautiful everything is because of all the rain
– My mom. Who is fighting health issues.
– My sister, who is taking early retirement.
Landry – Patience with the admission process to University of Redlands.
Lou Randall – I am going to be a grandfather again in March. A healthy baby and mom.
Mike McGuire – For Hunter R., who is recovering from a hunting accident
– SALVATION FOR MY CHILDREN and GRANDCHILDREN.
– My son, Troy.
CJ Del Balso – SALVATION FOR RICHARD, MELANIE, NICK, DANIELLE, CARL, and ZACH.
– My mom’s health.
– God to open doors for sharing the Gospel with students and athletes I work with at Beckman High School.
Penn Bushong – FCA had about 200 kids at the last huddle.
– SALVATION FOR CO-WORKERS and NON-BELIEVERS AT FCA HUDDLE.
– Continued wisdom for my daughter Megan.
– My wife daughters to come to church.
– Allie to have perspective, learn flexibility, and to be a servant for Christ.
Dan Wroblicky – Praise for God’s goodness and faithfulness in all things.
– SALVATION FOR MATT and BILL.
– My daughter, Sarah, and for her new job.
Chris Conlin – For helping me and my son to find a job
– SALVATION FOR STEVEN, SCOTT, JEAN, HUNTER, and MEGAN.
– Pam’s shoulder surgery.
– Karen’s recovery from heart operation.
– Kevin C. to finish school.
– Tim’s new job.
Joe Crouch – For my job and for the opportunity to work with young men and women
– SALVATION FOR STEPHEN H.
– My wife’s health.
– China mission trip.
Jim Morris – For His grace in my life
– SALVATION FOR NATHAN, BUTCH, and BRUCE.
-Wisdom for my daughter, Alyssa, who may be relocating to Washington State.
Paul Renfrow – My daughters and for their relationships with their aunts and uncle.
– The administration at Marina High School to grow in their leadership skills.
Nelson Cook – For my six (soon-to-be seven) granddaughters and one grandson
– For my sons-in-law who love Jesus and my daughters
– SALVATION FOR BRIAN, JAY, JIM, and KEVIN.
– My brother David.
– Me as I officiate my daughter’s wedding.
– Our April 10th Golf Tournament and for sponsors.
Jeff Forsberg – For Huntington Beach High School Girls’ Softball players and coaches
– For my children
– SALVATION FOR LARRY and SANDI.
– Beverly’s health, balance, and happiness.
– Bob’s health.
– Allyson’s school, work, volleyball, and health.
Billy Foley – Praise be to God for everything I have and for the good life He has given me.
– SALVATION FOR KAYLA.
– The team chemistry to continue for H.B. JV Softball.
Nick Mancillas – Endurance in school.
– Wisdom in handling all the activities I am involved with.
Kevin Hastin – Nicole’s neck pain is improving.
– Dorey’ fight against cancer.
Robb Perrance – For my wonderful wife
– SALVATION FOR JERRY and SHAUNNA.
– My leadership at home, school, team, and community.
– The leaders of our country.
– My nephew, who is in the Air Force. Pray for him to draw near to the Lord and to other believers as he goes through basic training.
Wayne Carlson – SALVATION FOR RICK, CAROL, MIKE, MONA, and LORI.
– My sons to make decisions based on their faith.
– Safety for my sons, who are traveling in London.
– Laura’s tutorial program at church.
– Healing for my hip.
– John’s health.
– Comfort for Charlie’s family.
– Brent’s mom, who has cancer and is in the hospital.
Rod Turner – My son’s graduation
– For Peter’s marriage and going to a new church
– SALVATION FOR GABBY, KEN, and KENDALL.
– Nathan’s career.
– Peter’s relationship with his wife and for the new church they are going to.
– My brother-in-law’s health.
Ron Kasser – Mom’s health.
– My back, neck, and left knee.
Matt Lucas – SALVATION FOR SUNSHINE and CAROL.
– Continued focus for my team.
– Continued health for my family.
– Time in the day for prayer, reflection, exercise, and my wife.
John Cyrus – House remodel is moving on well.
– Me to get my appointment with City of Hope.
– Me to be a good leader who reflects Christ.
Pray for these coaches as they are salt and light daily in their personal, family and professional lives!