PRAISE AND PRAYER, May 19, 2017
All of our coaches look forward to having you pray for them! Thank you for taking the time to lift them up in their personal, family and professional lives.
Scott Glasser – For my wife and family who make my life full
– Dave R. to return to full health and happiness.
– Our team to see the big picture that we’re trying to teach them through the game of baseball.
Dan Peters – SALVATION FOR MY WIFE’S COUSIN LINDA, who has cancer.
– The Upcoming So Cal Catch Collegiate Baseball Team. Pray for God to direct and lead this team in a mighty way.
Jonathan Orr – God is showing me patience, and I can see movement in our business projects moving forward.
– SALVATION FOR DEREK, CHARLES, and DAVIS.
– Nicole and my sister, who will be taking their finals.
– My business to grow and our projects can finally get moving along.
– Me and my family’s financial situation to turn around.
– My father’s business to grow more.
Randy Williams For God’s healing in my knee
– SALVATION FOR BARBARA’S MOM and DAD.
– My son, Brandon, to find a job that is in line with God’s will.
Greg Pappas COIN, family, and friends
– My mom to stay positive and healthy.
– Jordan’s decision in making the right college choice after high school graduation.
– Brandon to finish the school year strong.
– Protection and guidance for Hannah.
– Dave R’s recovery.
– Comfort for the Stump family.
Bruce Orr – Thank You, for Your grace.
– SALVATION FOR KEVIN, JENNIFER, and MARK.
– Comfort for the Stump family.
– Dave R’s health.
– Proper business direction.
Jesse Valdez – My daughter is now back in church.
– SALVATION FOR THE VALDEZ BROTHERS.
Kirk Diego – For His wonderful Word
– For His love, joy, peace, strength, protection, healing, and comfort.
– SALVATION FOR JIM, BOB, SALLY, ROBBIE, LONNIE, MARSHAL, SCOTT, RICKY, and KEVIN.
– Grace, mercy, peace, and comfort for Long Beach Wilson swimmers.
– Our political leaders.
– Healing for me and for Dave R.
– Peace for Holly and for her mom.
Steve LaRusch – For taking care of and watching over our family
– For all the miracles, HE does for all of us every day – Dave R’s recovery.
– Nelson Cook. Continue to fill him with Your spirit.
– Nancy Sivcovich, who is doing God’s work for COIN.
– Continued growth in Christ for family.
– Kim to have peace in her situation with church.
– John and Sabrina to advance in their jobs and to earn more responsibility.
– The rest of the school year to go well and to finish strong.
Cullan -We are praying before games at Villa Park High School.
– SALVATION FOR DOUG, who is a childhood friend.
– Healing for my brother, who has a broken collar bone.
– My mom, whose stress is weighing on her.
– Influence on the Villa Park guys.
John – Wisdom in ministry scheduling.
Nelson – My brother, David, who has liver cancer at age 55.
James – My mom’s knee surgery to go well.
Micah – My June 17 wedding.
– A fulltime teaching job.
– SALVATION FOR BLAKE, AARON, and MATT.
– Strength for my wife, who is finishing her Doctorate.
– Bill Stacy’s health.
– SALVATION FOR DOW, JIM, and UNSAVED FAMILY and FRIENDS.
– Comfort for the Smith family.
– Spud O., who is recovering from COPD.
– God’s strength for Connor, who is completing his obligation.
– Harvest America.
– Our granddaughter’s wedding in June.
– Tim Jr. and family as they overcome difficult times.
John Contreras My brother Jim is doing better with his fight with cancer.
– SALVATION FOR JERRY, TOM, and JERRY.
– My friend, Henry, who has cancer.
– Protection for our President and for our nation.
– My brother, Jim’s recovery from his surgery.
– SALVATION FOR MIKE, my son-in-law.
– The smooth selling of two properties.
Al Verdun – My son, Conor is turning his life around through the power of the Holy Spirit.
– Conor to keep solid in the Word and to stay strong in his last 45 days in jail.
– A great attitude for my wife, Jan, as she continues her battle with cancer and the side effects.
Andrew Hieronymus – I am thankful to be at COIN this morning. Praise for our nation and for the administration in office.
– Praise for my family.
– SALVATION FOR GREG H. and PHIL G.
– A healthy relationship with my wife, and more self-control and understanding with my kids.
– Wisdom and healing for Reid, who went into the hospital.
– SALVATION FOR DAVID, who I met and shared Christ with at AT&T.
– My brother, David, who has liver disease.
– My stepson, Travis, who will be going to Korea. Pray he will mature and grow in Christ.
– A job for Robert H.
Sam Hieronymus – My six grandchildren are a real blessing and a joy.
– My wife, who seems to have a weak immune system and picks up whatever is going around.
Mike Ryder – For the breath in my lungs
– Healthy kids
– SALVATION FOR MY GRANDFATHER, who is 86 years old.
– My grandfather’s health issues.
Aaron Cole – Three kids were baptized at Ignite.
– SALVATION FOR JOHN, DANNY, RANDY, and COLIN.
– Our youth pastor’s wife’s health.
Juan Fitch – God is good, always!
– SALVATION FOR PAUL and JOSH.
– Safety on our 7-day cruise.
– Isaac & Lupe’s marriage.
Darrell Jones – My daughter and her boyfriend.
– HIU’s I.T. team.
Austin Sanford – Thank You, God, for being my refuge and my strength. Thank You, for protecting me from the arrows of my enemies by day.
– Discipline and diligence.
– Me to commit my work to the Lord.
– Our student ministries at Crosspointe and for our students in North Orange County.
Bill – Summer missionary trip to Germany.
Bob – Reconnecting with a friend from childhood
– Dinner with all of my brothers My brother and his family.
Dick – A family member who needs a job.
– Help for a wedding I am officiating at.
Kevin – Health and safety.
Mike – My father-in-law’s health.
– Family relationships.
Scott – Texas trip to see my daughter went well. My daughter, who may be moving back to California.
Will – Mom and dad are doing well health wise. My daughters.
Mike McGuire – His faithfulness in all things
– SALVATION FOR CAITLIN, KYLE, and MY GRANDCHILDREN.
– Comfort for Mila, whose husband passed away unexpectedly.
CJ Del Balso
– SALVATION FOR RICHARD, MELANIE, NICK, DANIELLE, CARL, and ZACH.
– My mom’s health. It is failing due to Parkinson’s.
– Opportunities to share my faith with the students and athletes I work with every day.
Penn Bushong – Good job and provision
– For God’s truth, His Word, and His guidance and peace
– For keeping Allie safe at the ranch
– SALVATION FOR DON, JEFF, MISTY, JOEL, KRISTEN, SARA, GREG, and KEN.
– My marriage.
– My two daughters to desire to serve Jesus.
Dan Wroblicky – Praise for my youngest daughter who graduated from college.
– SALVATION FOR MATT and BILL.
– Comfort for the Molway family.
Sean P. – For the opportunity to serve others
– SALVATION FOR MY MOM and SISTER.
– Comfort for my wife, whose grandmother passed away.
– My mom, who is in poor health.
– My elbow pain to go away.
Joe Crouch – For family and health
– Thank You, for the direction You give us in the Bible.
– SALVATION FOR STEPHEN, YUTAKA and PAT.
– Pat, who has stomach cancer.
– Comfort for Randy’s family.
– Us to find a great tenant for our condo.
Jim Morris – For my loving wife, Erin
– SALVATION FOR NATHAN, DANIELLE, BUTCH, NICK, and BRUCE.
– Wisdom for my daughter, Alyssa, who may be relocating to Washington State.
– Me to finish the school year with a great attitude.
– My daughters to continue growing with Jesus.
– The Baseball Program at Marina.
– Some Godly leadership at Marina and Huntington Beach UHSD office.
Jeff Forsberg – For Huntington Beach High School Girls’ Softball team, administrators, and volunteers
– For my family
– SALVATION FOR TRACY, LARRY and SANDI.
– Beverly’s health, balance, and happiness.
– My parent’s health.
– Allyson’s school, work, volleyball, and health.
Nick Mancillas – Thank You, Lord, for allowing me to draw from Your strength to finish this semester.
– For balance between faith, family, work, and school
– SALVATION FOR JUAN M. and MIGUEL A.
– Me to focus on time with my son this summer.
– My friend’s wife, who is suffering from cancer. She is having surgery on June 16 to remove a tumor.
Kevin Hasting – Healing for Conner F.
– Nicole’s continued recovery with her neck condition.
– My daughters transition with school, friends, and family.
Robb Perrance – Praise God for mothers.
– He is in control.
– SALVATION FOR JERRY and SHAUNNA.
– My daughter’s final few weeks of pregnancy.
– Our country’s leadership.
– Jerry’s health.
– My leadership as a husband, father, grandfather, teacher, and coach.
Wayne Carlson – Chris is doing well with his job in San Francisco.
– SALVATION FOR RICK, CAROL, MIKE, MONA, and LORI.
– My sons to make decisions based on their faith.
– John’s health.
– The Golf Team as they finish the season this week.
– Healing for my back and hip.
Rod Turner – Nolan’s job training is going well.
– Quinn’s trip to Philippines was a blessing.
– SALVATION FOR GABBY and KEN.
– Business direction and decisions.
– Peter’s relationship with his wife and for the new church they are going to.
– My brother in-law’s health.
– Nolan’s safety on the job.
Ron Kasser – Mom’s health.
– My mother in-law, who has been dizzy.
– Stacy S., who has stage 4 breast cancer.
– SALVATION FOR SUNSHINE and CAROL.
– My team to continue their focus as we start playoffs.
– Strength for Julie to finish the year strong.
John Cyrus – Thanks for all the support and for all the doctors and nurses who know what they are doing. – Me as I start chemo. Pray for trust in the process.