PRAISE AND PRAYER, June 30, 2017
|PRAISES||PLEASE, PRAY FOR:|
|Greg Pappas||COIN|| – My mom’s health.
– Dave Radford.
– Jordan’s future.
– Millikan and Lakewood Athletics.
|Jesse Valdez||Providing physical and spiritual needs for my family|| – SALVATION FOR ARMANDO VALDEZ SR.
– The Valdez brothers.
|Bruce Orr||– SALVATION FOR MARK, KEVIN, and JENNIFER.|
|Randy Williams||SALVATION FOR MY WIFE’S PARENTS.|
|Steve La Rusch||My daughter, Sabrina, got her promotion at work.|| – COIN to prosper in HIS name.
– Family to continue to grow in Christ and to come closer to Him.
|Eugene Casem||– SALVATION FOR LINDA, ANDY, and FRED.|
|Tim Sweeney|| – Myra received the Lord at our COIN meeting.
– For Alexis, who is the Centennial Principal.
– Support and love of family and friends
| – Conner, who has been released and who is ready to walk God’s path.
– Our grandson, Jonathan, who is in extended training with Peterbilt.
– The Corona/Norco Coaches Appreciation Breakfast.
– Healing and strength for Cliff.
|Mike Ryder||For continuing to bless and use a guy like me|| – SALVATION FOR MY DAD.
– Me to take time and slow down and enjoy the summer vacation with my kids.
– Growth of my incoming students.
|Tony Barile||Thank You, for allowing us to have a successful trip to Mexico to work with Hands of Mercy.|| – SALVATION FOR BLAKE and AARON.
– God’s will for Alexis possible new job.
|Bob|| – Me as I minister to police.
– My grandkids to grow in the Lord.
|Jim Morris||My daughter, Alyssa, who is going to Washington State for the summer.|
|Jeff Forsberg|| – For my three children
– Huntington Beach Softball Girls
| – SALVATION FOR LARRY and SANDI.
– Health and rest for Beverly.
– Ally’s internship and mission trip this summer.
– FCA Camp.
|Bob Marshall||God always puts it all together.|| – SALVATION FOR MARINA ADMINISTRATION.
– My job at Marina.
– Where God will lead me next.
– My two sons to seek and serve the Lord.
|Bill|| – Missions trip to Germany.
– My daughter and grandsons.
– The young man I am mentoring.
|Bob||For the Lord’s guidance||Direction in retirement.|
|Dick||Breakfast with former students|| – Me as I am officiating a wedding in August.
– Doctors’ visits.
|Kevin||My adopted grandkids who are adjusting to their new life in America.|
|Mike|| – My wife’s step-father’s health.
– Summer vacation.
|Scott||My daughter’s safe trip to Europe||My wife’s aunt’s battle against cancer.|
|Will||My hip surgery in July.|
|Lou|| – Family to keep God first.
– A job for Robert H.
|Ben|| – Job transition to go well.
– FCA Camp.
|John|| – Mom and dad’s health.
– A loving heart for my dad, who is very contentious.
– The FCA Huddle at North to continue to flourish.
– Me to continue to have the balance between coaching and family.
|Mark|| – My mom’s and sister’s health.
– My recovery from skin cancer surgery. Pray there wouldn’t be any more cancerous spots.
|Doyle||All of us to always remember to praise God.|
|Matt|| – My struggle with coaches who don’t abide by rules.
– Health issues for my kids.
– My wife, Katie’s support at school.
|James||The family of a teacher, who passed away from cancer.|
|David|| – Decision where to coach/teach next year.
– Credential program.
|Micah|| – My upcoming marriage and for a place to live.
– A fulltime teaching position.
|John||Family is doing well.|| – Church issues to get straightened out.
– Wedding details.
|Joe Crouch|| – SALVATION FOR SUNDAY SCHOOL STUDENTS.
– Pat F., who has stomach cancer. Pray for comfort for her family.
|Penn Bushong|| – SALVATION FOR JOEL, DON, BRIAN, MEGAN, COREY, and MEGHAN.
– Joel to clean up his addictions.
– My wife and daughters to get back to church, thirst for Jesus, and to embrace truth.
– Timmy, Summer, and Amber to live in Christ and truth.
|Mike McGuire|| – SALVATION FOR TROY, KYLE, CAITLIN, and NOAH.
– Healing for my wife’s shoulder.
– My son’s decision regarding a job offer.
|Sean|| – Training is going well for Mount Whitney.
– School year went well.
| – SALVATION FOR KELLY and TYLER.
– Mom’s health and her last requests.
|Dan Wroblicky||For all the many blessings from the High King|| – SALVATION FOR MATT and BILL.
|Nelson Cook|| – My wife, Maddie, who is having stomach pains.
– The Football Coaches Appreciation Luncheons in Chino, Orange, and No. Orange County.
– Follow-Up from Linked In Golf Tournament.
|Greg Higashi||Praise the Lord for the opportunity to go back to Calvary.|| – SALVATION FOR TERRY H. and DARRYL H.
– Our country’s leadership.
– The next chapter of life opening.
|Matt Lucas||For the 2017 Baseball team and for their dedication and commitment|| – SALVATION FOR CAROL L. and SUNSHINE C.
– Wisdom and guidance in hiring assistant coaches.
– John and his chemo treatments.
– A good summer with family.
|Wayne Carlson|| – For the people God has put in my life
– For my wife and our relationship
| – SALVATION FOR RICK, CAROL, MIKE, MONA, LORI, and RICK.
– John Cyrus’s health.
– Craig and Chris to make good choices.
– Continued healing for my back and hip.
– My wife, Laura, to stay busy during retirement.
|Ron Kasser||My son, Kyle, had a great year at Oregon.|| – Safety and decision-making for my son, Kyle, who is in the Boston area.
– Gloria, my mother-in-law, who meets with a specialist on Friday.
– Guidance in making decisions.
– John Cyrus.
– Stacy Sullivan, who has cancer.
|Nick Mancillas||My son, Ryan’s bad dreams have all but stopped. He’s sleeping much more throughout the night. He’s waking up more rested and with peace.|| – SALVATION FOR MY BROTHER, JUAN.
– My wife, Melissa, who starting a Women’s Leadership class for church.
|Rod Turner|| – Son’s job is going well.
– God’s direction in decisions
| – SALVATION FOR KEN and GABY.
– Company direction.
– Opportunity to affirm my workers.
– My brother-in-law’s health.
– Church commitment and direction.
|Robb Perrance|| – Praise God for His Word, faithfulness and His grace.
– For family
| – SALVATION FOR JERRY and SHAUNA.
– My nephew’s daughter, who is going on a high school missions trip to Cambodia.
– Bonding, building, and chemistry with my team this summer.
– Me to invite and include the Lord in ALL my daily activity.
– Our nation.
– My sensitivity to the Lord’s calling.
Get off the couch and get in the game! Mike Ryder, Corona/Norco CF
A goal without a plan is no more than a wish! Wayne Carlson, Placentia CF