PRAISE AND PRAYER, November 1, 2017
|PRAISES||PLEASE, PRAY FOR:|
|Greg Pappas||COIN|| – Nelson, who had knee replacement surgery.
– Dave Radford.
– My mom.
– Jordan and Brandon.
– Millikan’s and Lakewood’s Athletics Department.
|Jonathan Orr|| – SALVATION FOR DEREK, CHARLES, and STEVE.
– My family’s health and safety.
– My business projects to continue to move forward.
– My financial situation to turn around.
|Bruce Orr|| – SALVATION FOR KEVIN, MARK, and JENNIFER.
– Emily, whose breast cancer has returned.
– Resolution of a business dispute.
– My 99-year-old mother-in-law, whose health is failing.
|Kirk Diego||For David’s salvation|| – SALVATION FOR JIM, BOB, SALLY, ROBBIE, RICK, DYLAN, and OUR CITY, STATE, and NATIONAL LEADERS.
– Health and recovery for athletes.
|Steve La Rusch||God is teaching me valuable lessons in keeping Him first.|| – SALVATION FOR ALL THE LOST.
– Guidance for John’s coaching future.
– Sabrina to find an affordable place to live.
– Family to come together in Christ.
|Scott Glabb|| – I have lost 23 lbs. and am feeling better.
– My assistant coach received a fulltime teaching job.
| – SALVATION FRO JOSE, SERENA, RUDY, ANTHONY, and JAIME.
– My wife and her anxiety. Pray for the Lord to build her confidence.
– Health and safety for my boys.
|Brian Lillie||– Motivation for Kevin to focus on strengths and avoid procrastination.|
|Gonzalo Perez||Praise for the contract I received at Reach Academy.|| – SALVATION FOR YOUNG STUDENTS.
– A safe return from Mexico for my mother and sister.
|Jeff||God is providing money for bibles to hand out to kids and coaches in Santa Ana and Tustin.||– SALVATION FOR BASEBALL COACHES AT SANTA ANA and TUSTIN.|
|James|| – Coach Tuttle, who has brain cancer.
– Special needs kids I work with.
– Girl with family problems.
|John S.||Wisdom in choosing opportunities.|
|Nelson||SALVATION FOR TIM and TOM.|
|Micah|| – My wife, Cosmo.
– Wisdom and insight.
|Jonathan C.|| – Derek and Jaidyn.
– Coach Tuttle.
– Recovery for Nelson.
|Bill|| – My daughter and her family.
– Me as I am mentoring two students.
– My schedule.
|Bob||For an enjoyable time with family and friends in the mountains||My brother and his family.|
|Dick|| – SALVATION FOR FAMILY.
– My daughter’s health.
|Kevin||– One son who is on travel and one son who needs a job.|
|Mike|| – Care for mother and father-in-law.
My daughter’s fiancé to find a job.
|Scott||Care for my mom.|
|Will|| – Dad’s health is improving.
– Christian Club is very popular.
|Ethan Lowe||Comfort for my dad’s headaches.|
|Louis Czech||My brother, Billie, is doing well in basketball.||My girlfriend, Sydney and for her anxiety.|
|Nelson Cook|| – SALVATION FOR PHIL.
– New leadership for Santa Ana CF.
– My friend Mike and for God’s leading in ministry.
– Funding for COIN ministry. Need more monthly donors.
|Bill Czech|| – My team.
– Justin’s mom, who has a heart condition.
– Isaiah’s heart problems.
– Andrew, whose mom is back.
– Brieland, a friend who was shot in Vegas.
|Penn Bushong|| – For God’s faithfulness and truth
– FCA kids are doing awesome.
– The beauty of God’s creation in recent Sierras trip.
| – SALVATION FOR ANGELO, KORMOS FAMILY, DON, KRISTEN, LISA, SARAH, JOEL, OSWALDO, DICK, JOE, BARBARA, BRIAN, JENNY, KEVIN, and JEN.
My wife, Bonni and my two daughters.
|Sean P.||School year is going well.|| – SALVATION FOR MY MOM, SISTER, MOTHER-IN-LAW, and SISTER-IN-LAW.
– My mom, who is in bad health.
|Joe Crouch||For my job and my children’s school|| – SALVATION FOR STEPHEN and ANDREW.
– My family.
– Mrs. Fujimoto, who has terminal cancer.
– My sister, who is engaged and has gone through a divorce.
|Phillip Chow|| – My wonderful family, an awesome job, and great mentors
– Life, health, and purpose
| – SALVATION FOR ALI and YVONNE.
– Continued strength to build the kingdom of God.
– My team to be consistent and meet regularly to pray for each other.
– Me to be more efficient at work so I can spend more time with my wife.
|CJ Del Balso|| – SALVATION FOR RICHARD, NICK, DANIELLE, ALI, LUCY, and CARL.
– Healing for my mom, who is struggling with Parkinson’s.
– Opportunities to share the Gospel with coaches and students/athletes at Beckman High School.
|Chris Conlin|| – Kim Frost is having a baby.
– Kevin Conlin received his first head coaching job.
| – SALVATION FOR BERNIE and GENE M.
– Recovery for my mother-in-law’s broken leg.
|Dan Wroblicky||For my daughter, Sarah, getting housing and for my wife getting to retire|| – SALVATION FOR BILL and MATT.
– My daughter, Laurel, to find a job.
|Robb Perrance||Praise God for His faithfulness and amazing grace.|| – SALVATION FOR JERRY and SHAUNNA.
– God to open my heart and my ears to hear His wisdom.
– Me to be Christ’s ambassador to all those I encounter.
– Sensitivity to the needs of my team to bring encouragement and leadership.
– The Lord to reveal Himself to players who indicated wanting to know Jesus.
|Rod Turner|| – For new business
– Quinn’s school and friendships
| – SALVATION FOR GABY and KEN.
– Nathan’s surgery and the impact on him.
– New shipping manager.
– Gaby’s health and diet.
– My brother-in-law’s health and relationships.
|Matt Lucas|| – SALVATION FOR CAROL and SUNSHINE.
– Wisdom in coaching decisions.
– Julie’s friend, Michelle, who has pneumonia.
|Wayne Carlson|| – SALVATION FOR RICK, CAROL, RICK, LORI, MIKE, and MONA.
– Nelson’s recovery from knee replacement surgery.
– Chris, who is starting a new job in San Francisco.
– My HIU Women’s Golf job.
– John Cyrus and his health issues.
– Rick and Carol’s family issues.
|Nick Mancillas|| – SALVATION FOR JUAN and MEKHI.
– Continued patience with busy schedules in my household.
– Lorena, who is recovering from having a tumor removed from her neck and spine.
|Ron Kasser||For getting work almost daily at Troy High School|| – John Cyrus’s health.
– Stacy, who has cancer.
– Jim S., who has melanoma cancer.
– My mom and my mother-in-law.
|John Contreras|| – SALVATION FOR MIKE, PEGGIE, TIM, KRISTA, and LOUIE.
– President Trump and for our country.
– The people who lost their homes to the fires in Northern California and for those who lost loved ones in the Las Vega shooting.
|Tim Sweeney||Thank You, Lord, for a successful move to Placentia.|| – SALVATION FOR JIM, ED, and DOW.
– Healing and strength for Ken, who is fighting Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
|Aaron Cole||I was in a fender bender and there was not too much damage.|| – SALVATION FOR JOHN, RANDY, COLIN, and DANNY.
– My team to play as a team.
– More coaches to adopt 3D techniques.
– Our Country.
|Nelson Cook||For my wonderful wife, Madeline, and my daughters and their families|| – SALVATION FOR KEVIN, BRIAN, JAY, EVELYN, ANNA, and PHIL.
– Recovery and strength from my knee replacement surgery.
You don’t need to have a big bark to have an effective bite! Aaron Cole, Corona/Norco CF
Take a minute to reach out to an athlete and ask how they’re doing. Scott Glabb, Santa Ana CF
Coach character and skills. Joe Crouch, Irvine CF
Serve by example. Phillip Chow, Irvine CF
Tell stories with life lessons. Phillip Chow, Irvine CF
Expect the most from your players. They will rise to your expectations. Chris Conlin, Irvine CF