PRAISE AND PRAYER, February 24, 2018
|PRAISES||PLEASE, PRAY FOR:|
|Steve La Rusch|| – God is always taking care of me and my family.
– For everything He does for us everyday
| – SALVATION FOR TRICIA and KEN.
– John’s and Sabrina’s work promotion opportunities.
– Nancy and for her challenging students.
– Mom’s recovery from her hip injury.
|Randy Williams|| – SALVATION FOR JEFF, KEVIN, GEORGE and MELANIE.
– My son, Brandon, who is engaged to be married.
– Healing for grandpa’s broken leg.
|Dan Peters||God is good every day. Every day God is good.|| – SALVATION FOR LINDA F.
– My wife’s cousin Linda, who has cancer.
– Jonathan D., who was diagnosed with lymphoma.
|Greg Pappas|| – COIN
– Arizona Christian University
| – The Radford family.
– My mom.
– Jordan and Brandon.
– Millikan and Lakewood Athletics.
|Bruce Orr|| – God’s grace is stronger than my sin.
– Emily’s breast cancer is improving!
| – SALVATION FOR KEVIN, MARK, and JENNIFER.
– Mike Z., who has lung cancer.
– Mark H. and his hip replacement surgery.
– Emily, who is still fighting breast cancer.
|Scott Glasser|| – Thank You, for my coaching friends and the fraternity of men who guide me to be a better man.
– For all my blessings
| – SALVATION FOR MY SISTER, MY WIFE, and MY PARENTS.
– My mom, who is struggling with anxiety and depression. Pray for peace and for less worry as she ages.
|Jonathan Orr||God is working in my life.|| – SALVATION FOR DEREK, STEVE, MARK, and CHARLES.
– My business and projects to get off the ground.
– For healing for my sickness.
– My financial situation to change.
|Eugene Casem||The Holy Spirit is always at my school bringing peace, joy, righteousness, and restraining Anti-Christ.|| – SALVATION FOR LINDA, FRED, ANDY and THEIR FAMILY.
– Healing for Chyene, who is 15 years-old.
|Kirk Diego||For His salvation and wonderful grace|| – SALVATION FOR JIM, BOB, and SALLY.
– Healing for Jesse.
– Wisdom for decisions.
|Juan Fitch|| – SALVATION FOR PAUL and JOSH.
– My grandson, P.J.
– Issac and Lupe.
|Tim Sweeney|| – Ken had his last chemo treatment for blood cancer.
– For Al and Jan’s recent court appearance
| – SALVATION FOR ALL MY UNSAVED FAMILY and FRIENDS.
– Mike S., who is battling oral cancer. Pray for success of recent treatment.
|Arlen Elvik||God’s financial blessings.|| – SALVATION FOR MIKE.
– The sale of two properties.
– Our son and daughter-in-law, who moved to Virginia for a fresh start. Pray for their addiction issues.
|Mike Ryder||Angel Tree was a success! We served 186 children.|| – SALVATION FOR MY SON, DAMIEN.
– My grandfather’s decision where to place and keep his wife.
– My son, who will be a daddy soon.
– Guidance for Jacob H.
|Aaron Cole||More players are coming to Ignite, our high school ministry.|| – SALVATION FOR DANNY, RANDY, and COLIN.
– Me to find the right person to assist me with the O-line.
– Leach and his family. His mother-in-law passed away.
|Tony Barile||For great friends and guidance|| – SALVATION FOR BLAKE, AARON, MATT, STEVE, DEVON, and EMILY.
– Direction in getting involved with FCA and leading a COIN group.
– Strength, patience, and wisdom for my wife and her current job.
|Nelson Cook||For my six granddaughters being raised to love Jesus|| – SALVATION FOR JIM, KEVIN, JAY, and BRIAN.
– Joe, who has cancer.
– Peggy’s back pain.
– Bob Perkins, who is on hospice care.
|John Contreras|| – SALVATION FOR TOM, and JERRY.
– My son and his wife, whose marriage is falling apart.
– Our country and for our President.
|Mike Sheppard|| – For the healthy birth of Justus Walter Jennings
– Family health
– Awesome Christians
| – SALVATION FOR RICK, LEE, VINCE, AMY, and JONATHAN.
– Tony, who has prostate cancer, and for his anxiety.
– Grace, who has child custody issues.
– Brian to find the right job.
– Brad’s and Donna’s relationship to strengthen.
|Patrick Maloney|| – For the Lord’s provision
– Current health
– Healthy kids and marriage
| – SALVATION FOR DEAN.
– Healthy contacts.
– Continued good decisions.
|Tim Butler|| – For my wife
– For my team
– For my Bible Study
– For our country
| – SALVATION FOR MY CHILD.
– My team and for my family.
|Dave Brown|| – SALVATION FOR A FOOTBALL COACH AT DANA HILLS.
– Our Nation.
|Bruce Sanborn||Praise the Lord! He is the strength of my life!|| – Our seniors to become leaders.
– Me to get through to the minds and hearts of these kids.
|Evan Jacobsen|| – SALVATION FOR MORGAN.
– Wisdom for the next step with my girlfriend.
– FCA student leaders.
– Morgan, who is having surgery.
|Ben Mulder|| – First devotion time with University of Redlands Baseball team.
– Becky and I are doing a pre-marital workshop together.
| – Funding a constant thing in ministry. Meeting with Sandals Church.
– The Character Coach initiative getting up and running.
|Mark||Moved into new classroom that has all the new technology.|| – The victims’ families in Florida.
– My mom, who is starting radiation therapy on her head.
– My sister, who is the caretaker for my mom.
– The softball team, who is just starting their season.
|Lou Randall||Grandkids and family|| – My oldest son, who is deciding about his future in Education.
– My son, Aaron, who is getting back into coaching.
|John||Kids are doing great growing up.||SALVATION FOR MY DAD. Pray for my relationship with him. It is not good.|
|Tim Hearron||Open House Alumni Event on January 26th.|| – Healing for Joyce.
– Healing and protection for CCCS.
– Claudia, who is a new Christian.
|Greg Higashi||For the Lord’s hand on our plumbing situation in our home|| – SALVATION FOR DARRYL H.
– All the coaches and staff at Calvary Chapel Downey. We are in need of the Lord’s wisdom in every aspect of society.
– Perseverance for the basketball team and for myself.
|Roger Stahlhut|| – The work the Lord is doing in our school.
– Reconciliation of past players.
– Doors opened for college courses and vocational education.
| – SALVATION FOR BRIAN S.
– Healing for Joyce H.
– Protection for CCCS.
– The Accreditation team at CCCS.
|Mike Davis|| – COIN Downey is meeting again.
– For health
| – Upcoming Speakers Training.
– Protection for children.
– Potential job and move to North Carolina.
– My daughter’s pregnancy and for our grandson, Dylan.
|Paul Frey||Great wife!|| – Me to continue to improve my health.
– My son’s relationship with God to get stronger.
– Good placement for my daughter’s job.
|Tony Peralta||God has provided a small group fellowship for my wife and I.|| – Kayla’s student teaching assignment.
– Davis and for his Spring semester class schedule.
– Julia’s LA Marathon training.
– Nolan’s CSU coaching experience.
– The building of EHS Football coaching staff. Pray for the Lord to bring Godly men into the fold.
|Louis Morones||Praise God for COIN and for the men who help me learn and get closer to the Lord.||– Matt and Alex, who are away at school.|
|Bob Blechen|| – Thanks for early positive response to lower back surgery.
– Trumps support for Christian activities.
| – My MS ladies (Daughter Sherry and granddaughter Kathleen).
– Safe travels for all of the family attending my grandson’s wedding next month.
|Tim Sweeney|| – For the love and support of my family
– Thank You, Lord, for my wife.
– Granddaughter’s successful ankle surgery.
| – SALVATION FOR AL, JIM and DOW.
– Al and Jan as they care for mom.
– COIN’s Coach/Spouse Honor Banquet and for the Golf Tournament.
– Coaches as they head to the finish line of another school year.
– Continued healing for Ken as his blood cancer is in remission.
|Nelson Cook|| – For a wonderful wife, 3 phenomenal daughters, and 6nterrific granddaughters
– Ryan accepted Christ into his life!
| – SALVATION FOR KEVIN, BRIAN, JAY, and JIM.
– Healing for Tina Q., who is going through chemo treatments.
– My cousin Karen to commit to go to a good church and to reconcile with her sons.
– Healing for Matt C.
– COIN Golf Tournament on April 9th and the Coach/Spouse Honor Banquet on May 12th.
– Speakers for the Football Coaches Luncheons.
|Bill||Health is better.|| – My grandson, who has a short-term mission’s opportunity.
– My daughter’s family.
|Bob|| – Dinner with my brothers to honor our parents
– My niece’s wedding.
| – My brother and his family.
– My pending back surgery.
|Dick||Thankful for Bible study and spiritual growth.|| – My doctor’s visit.
– My grandkids.
|Kevin||For my wife and all she does for me and for our family|| – My son’s interview.
– My son, who is starting new business.
|Mike||My daughter’s wedding went very well.|| – Family unity.
– Care for my wife’s parents.
– Wisdom with retirement.
|Scott||A call to friend went well.|| – My wife’s aunt’s health.
– Comfort for friend, who is in his last days.
|Will|| – My dad is home from the hospital and my sister is recovering.
– The on-campus Christian Club continues to grow.
|A surgery date for hip replacement.|
|Jim Morris||SALVATION FOR CHRIS, NATHAN, and DANIELLE.|
|Paul Renfrow|| – SALVATION FOR MICHELLE.
– The Baseball Program and the Administration at Marina High School. Pray God’s hand will begin to change hearts and minds.
|Billy Foley|| – SALVATION FOR MY DAUGHTER, KAYLA.
– Peace for my dad since the loss of my mom.
– My wife, Julie, who is battling work issues out of her control.
|Jeff Forsberg||For the 2018 Varsity Softball team|| – SALVATION FOR PARENTS.
– Ally’s school and leadership.
– Bev’s health, her happiness, and purpose.
– Jeff’s work, school, parents, balance, and time with God.
– MJ’s work and balance.
– Britt’s family, work, and marriage.
|George Terzian||Our National leaders in America. Pray the divide between Liberals and Conservatives would change. Pray people would have love for one another across the political divide.|
|Jeff Platt||– Praise for Jesus and for His grace and unconditional love for us.|| – SALVATION FOR MY WIFE’S SISTER AND HER FAMILY.
– My family and for our walk with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
– Knowledge and wisdom about His ways. Pray for His direction in our lives.
|Garrett Ohara||Known and loved by God. Psalm 139|| – SALVATION FOR MY BROTHERS, RON, and TREY.
– Ron, Kristi, Sharon, and Eileen who are battling advanced cancer.
– Strength and to work as unto the Lord.
– Me as I am battling discouragement.
|Mike Mcguire|| – SALVATION FOR CAITLIN, KYLE, and LARS.
– My granddaughter Kira. Pray for a correct diagnosis with off/on bouts with nausea.
– My friend, John, whose health is failing.
|Penn Bushong|| – For my job, great home, friends, and cars that work
– For faith in salvation, Christ’s love, and God’s Word
| – SALVATION FOR JOEL, GLEN, DON, and SARA.
– My wife and daughters to put their trust in Jesus and go back to church.
– Wisdom and guidance in the workplace.
|Phillip|| – For everything I’ve been provided with
– Gratitude and love
| – SALVATION FOR BEST FRIENDS, RELATIONSHIPS, and FAMILY.
– Continued strength in my wonderful marriage.
– Continued dedication of my men’s group.
– Our leaders.
– Health of family, friends, and students.
|CJ Del Balso|| – SALVATION FOR NICK, DANIELLE, CARL, BECKMAN TEACHERS, COACHES, and ATHLETES.
– Restoration for Phillip’s marriage and personal struggles.
– Beckman FCA to reach students with the Gospel.
– Patience for my dad, who is struggling to care for my mom.
|Dan Wroblicky||For a wonderful family who knows the Lord||– SALVATION FOR MATT and BILL.|
|Sean Pfaff||God is good in hardship.|| – SALVATION FOR MY MOM.
– Wisdom with financial decisions.
|Victor Kardos|| – Camryn to get admitted to San Luis Obispo.
– Healing for Corey’s jammed toe.
|Joe Crouch||Thank You, God, for everything.|| – SALVATION FOR MY UNCHURCHED NEIGHBORS and MY BROTHER-IN-LAW RANDY.
– Me to continue to grow as a believer and an educator.
– Patience and comfort for my wife.
– My son to be a positive leader at school, to play fair in sports, and to honor God.
|Nelson Cook||For a wonderful wife|| – SALVATION FOR EVELYN and ARINA.
– Comfort for Judy Turpen.
– Sandy Reeves, who is meeting with an orthopedic surgeon.
– Healing for Joe A., who has cancer.
|Robb Perrance|| – SALVATION FOR JERRY.
– Wisdom for the future and the planning involved at this stage in life.
– Our nation’s leaders to seek direction from the Lord.
– Team co-hessian and integrity.
– Strength for my wife while at work.
– Wisdom to be the man of God He created me to be.
|Nelson Cook|| – SALVATION FOR EVELYN, KEVIN, JAY, and BRIAN.
– Continued healing for John Cyrus.
– Peggy’s severe back pain.
– Brian, who survived a widowmaker heart attack.
|Rod Turner|| – Business process, insurance, and employees.
– Henry T., who is battling cancer.
– My niece’s safety and for her new home.
|Wayne Carlson||John Cyrus is here today!|| – SALVATION FOR RICK, CAROL, LORI, and RICK.
– Continued healing for John Cyrus.
– Me to have an influence on my Golf teams.
– My mother-in-law, who has heart problems.
|Matt Lucas||For Brett T. and Nathan R., who are alumni and have given back a lot to the program|| – SALVATION FOR CAROL L. and SUNSHINE C.
– Nick Spragel.
– A rental place for my mom.
– Me to budget my time efficiently.
– The Winn family.
|Shaun Lane||Continued healing for John Cyrus.|
|John Cyrus|| – Praise God for my wife’s love and care.
– For great doctors and friends helping me recover
| – My continual good health and rising blood numbers.
– God’s help and guidance as we start a new tennis season.
– My daughter, Jessica, who is having a baby boy in June.
– My daughter, Brianne’s fiancé, who is going to Kuwait for six months.
– My daughter, Michelle, who is getting married in April, and is finishing grad school.
|Nick Mancillas||Praise for all whom have prayed for my job while I find a way to complete school. My job agreed to accommodate my school schedule!|| – SALVATION FOR MY SISTER-IN-LAW, JENNIFER.
– Family health during weather change.
|Ron Kasser|| – Continued healing for John Cyrus.
– My mom’s and my mother-in-law’s health issues.
Assume the player knows little. Dan Peters, Long Beach CF
Keep it simple. Scott Glasser, Long Beach CF
If you coach a kid “up”, they have a chance to become better than they ever thought they could be. If you don’t, they have no chance. Mike Sheppard, Dana Point CF
Stay connected to our “Athletes”. Patrick Maloney, Dana Point CF
Care for your kids (My runners). Tim Butler, Dana Point CF
We work from victory, not for it. Roger Stahlhut, Downey CF
God does not call the qualified; He qualifies the called. Roger Stahlhut, Downey CF
Mediocre Coach tells, Good Coach explains, Superior Coach demonstrates, Great Coach inspires others to see for themselves. Billy Foley, Huntington Beach CF
Demonstrate kindness through your actions/life. Phillip, Irvine CF
Teach about life. Phillip, Irvine CF