PRAISE AND PRAYER, May 31, 2018
Coaches of Influence are dedicated to praying with and for each other. Please join us in lifting up these prayer requests to the Lord on behalf of our coaches.
|CF Group||PRAISES||PLEASE, PRAY FOR:|
|Steve La Rusch||God always being there for me.|| – SALVATION FOR ALL MY STUDENTS who have not truly discovered Christ.
– John and Sabrina to rediscover Jesus.
– Safety for John as he travels back to Nebraska to help with the volleyball team.
– My future with coaching.
– Dad’s vertigo to go away.
|Randy Williams|| – SALVATION FOR GEORGE and MELANIE.
– Staffing for Valley Christian Football. Pray for strong Christian coaches.
– My son, Garret, who is graduating from high school. Pray for his next chapter in life.
|Greg Pappas|| – COIN
– Brandon’s high school graduation.
– Jordan is having a great time at Arizona Christian University.
| – My mom.
– Millikan and Lakewood Athletics.
– APU and ACU Athletics.
|Bruce Orr|| – Nikki, our future daughter-in-law, graduated from Law School.
– Emily’s scan shows she is cancer free!
| – SALVATION FOR KEVIN, MARK, and JENNIFER.
– Comfort for Mike Z., who has lung cancer and now in hospice care.
– Kathy W., who has cancer.
|Jonathan Orr||God is working in my life.|| – SALVATION FOR DEREK, STEVE, and CHARLES.
– The business opportunities we have in front of us to flourish.
– My fiancée’, who is studying for the BAR.
– Kathy and her cancer treatment.
|Kirk Diego||For His Word, grace, peace, and comfort||– SALVATION FOR JIM, BOB, SALLY, ROBBIE, and RICKY.|
|Brian Kenney||My son received a promotion in Civil Air Patrol.|| – SALVATION FOR TIFFANY.
– Healing for Matt and Uncle Thomas.
|Tim Sweeney|| – SALVATION FOR ALL MY UNSAVED FAMILY and FRIENDS.
– Al and Jan, who are surveying facilities for Jan’s mother.
– Nancy to continue to build strength physically.
|R. Shirley||Colleen, Wyatt, and Gabriel.|
|Tony Barile||For our new Centennial FCA|| – SALVATION FOR BLAKE, AARON, and STEVE.
– Comfort for the Campbell family.
– Comfort for Vicki. Her husband passed away recently.
|John Contreras|| – SALVATION FOR TOM, and JERRY.
– My son and his wife, whose marriage is falling apart.
– Our country and for our President.
|Mike Sheppard|| – Family health
– Quiet time
| – SALVATION FOR DICK.
– Family, kids, and grandkids.
– Jeff and Shelby to continue to get closer to God.
– Small group prayer requests.
|Patrick Maloney|| – For the Lord’s provision
– People who have come to know the Lord.
– Growth in our athletes
|Continual growth for all of us in various areas. I.E. healing, personal development, ministry, etc.|
|Tim Butler|| – For His revealed Word
– My home/community
| – SALVATION FOR MY NEIGHBORS and MY TEAM.
– For my family and my distance runners.
– Government officials.
|Dave Brown||Bryan, a former player at San Clemente High School, who lost his brother and who is spiraling downward. Pray for wisdom and patience for his mother, who is a strong Christian.|
|Bruce Sanborn||Praise the Lord! God is good! He is my strength and salvation!|| – For guidance.
– Me to be a wise leader of our playoff bound tennis team.
– Important decisions coming up at home and with the family business.
– Our daughter, Erin, who is special needs.
|Evan Jacobsen|| – For a great school year with FCA
– For Chris’s growth in his walk with God
| – SALVATION FOR UNCLE JP and HIS SONS.
– Me to continue to learn how to love Candice and for preparations of how to be a Godly husband.
|Jack Iverson||For the pro-Christian stance of the Trump administration|| – SALVATION FOR MARK A.
– My granddaughters to be protected from the addicting and worldly effects of social media.
– For support for our country’s Pregnancy Resource Centers.
|Troy Kopp||I am blessed to be here at this coaches Bible study and coaching at San Clemente High School. I have a chance to be a transformational coach instead of transactional.||For strength and spiritual peace for my mom’s husband, who is battling complications of a stroke. Pray for strength for my mom, who is his caretaker.|
|Ben Mulder||I am recovering and getting better from a heart problem.||– Funding for FCA ministry.|
|Mark||The dermatologist visit went well. No cancer!||My mom, who is going to have a fecal transplant.|
|Lou Randall||For coaching and for the time I get to spend with my grandchildren||My sons and their families to get closer to the Lord.|
|John||I’m having a great time coaching.||SALVATION FOR MY DAD. Pray for his health and for my relationship with him. Help me to see him in God’s eyes.|
|Jose||Newly married and it’s going great.||A job and for me to keep trusting in Him|
|Landry||Being able to get to breakfast this morning||Me to continue to stay healthy enough so I can get to work.|
|Tim Hearron|| – SALVATION FOR PAUL and SHANNON.
– Healing for Joyce.
– For CCCS Athletics 2018-19.
|Greg Higashi|| – The Lord is working in all of or lives.
– Seeing kids grow spiritually
| – SALVATION FOR DARRYL and JERRY.
– The Lord’s wisdom and guidance.
– A strong finish for the school year.
|Roger Stahlhut||– Getting through the school year|| – SALVATION FOR BRIAN S.
– Healing for our daughter, Wendy.
|Daniel Lopez|| – It’s been a good year for me professionally.
– For the people in my life who God uses to make my life fuller
| – SALVATION FOR MY DAD’S SIDE OF THE FAMILY and FOR MY STUDENTS WHO ARE GRADUATING.
– The school I work at. There are a lot of changes that are affecting a lot of people.
|Mike Davis||Praise God for every day.|| – SALVATION FOR DANNY and JAMES.
– Comfort and healing for my cousin Eileen.
– Move to North Carolina and for open doors for speaking and coaching.
|Steve Barber|| – Healthy family.
– For a Summer school job
| – A job for my nephew.
– Safe travel this summer.
– New soccer team to bond together.
– Work schedule for next year.
|Paul Frey||Blesses me with a great family||Protection for Alexa.|
|Tony Peralta|| – Praise God for Bob’s good biopsy report.
– For this day, even in this fallen world we live in
| – My son, Davis, who is graduating. Pray for his next steps.
– Prince Hill and his wife, who had a premature baby girl.
– God’s intervention in my relationship with my administration and the future of EHS Football and Athletics.
|Louis Morones||Praise God for the volunteers of our youth organization.||– SALVATION FOR MY MOTHER.|
|Bob Blechen|| – For my wife, Joan’s successful eye surgery
– For a treatment plan and prognosis for Joni’s breast cancer
– Thank you for medical staff’s support and determination that lesion on foot was not malignant.
|Continuing medical care and progress for my daughter’s and granddaughter’s MS.|
|Tim Sweeney||Thank You, Lord, for my wife Charye. Her love never fails.
| – SALVATION FOR AL, JIM and DOW.
– Corona/Norco Football Coaches Appreciation Luncheon in July.
– Al and Jan’s upcoming move to Huntington Beach. Pray for God’s comfort to relieve stress of elderly mother being placed in another facility for care,
– My health issues. Pray for pain relief for lower back and bad hip.
– Comfort for Gary and Sandy, who are grieving the loss of their son.
|Bill||Vacation went well.|| – Mentoring opportunities with my grandsons.
– My daughter and her family.
– My son-in-law’s uncle.
– My daughter’s upcoming trip.
|Bob||Opportunity to visit with former students and athletes||My brother and his family.|
|Dick||Thankful for Bible studies I am able to attend.||SALVATION FOR MY GRANDSON.|
|Kevin||For visit with family in Florida|| – Strength for my wife.
– Family members who have new jobs.
– Adjustment for family that have moved.
|Mike||Sale of my house|| – Details to work out in our move to a new home.
– Care for my wife’s parents.
– Wisdom with retirement.
|Scott||Trip to visit daughter went well.|| – My wife’s aunt.
– Comfort for friend, who is battling cancer.
– Health of a fellow teacher.
– Fellowship for our two kids.
|Will||Rehab from hip surgery is going well.|| – Comfort for family after my dad’s passing.
– Care for my mom.
|Jim Morris||For His love and grace in my life|| – SALVATION FOR BRUCE, NATHAN, and DANIELLE.
– Our daughter, Alissa, who may have a possible change of career.
|Nelson Cook|| – My wife, Madeline, who is a joy to be with.
– A successful heart surgery for Carl.
| – SALVATION FOR DR. WEDNER and KIM S.
– A job for Brandon.
– Healing for Peggy B.
– Brady’s new position.
– Me to build relationships with coaches who are not yet Christians.
|Jeff Forsberg||For the 2018 Varsity Softball team, who won League|| – SALVATION FOR LARRY, SANDI, and TRACY.
– Allyson’s job, school, and summer plans.
– Bev’s school, relationships with parents, and her sister.
– Parent’s health and happiness.
– Katelyn’s grandfather, who has cancer.
|George Terzian||Comfort for thr Taylorson family.|
|Jeff Platt||For God’s love and salvation that He offers us unconditionally|| – SALVATION FOR FRIENDS and FOR MY WIFE’S FAMILY.
– My family and for our walk with God. Pray for strength and courage to accept Jesus’s unconditional love and grace.
|Garrett Ohara|| – Ron and Kristi are beating cancer.
– God’s continual providence and His sovereignty.
| – SALVATION FOR MY BROTHERS, RON and HIS FAMILY.
– Ron and Kristi, who are battling advanced cancer.
– Me to have strength to endure my difficult work situation.
– Me to be open to God’s leading and direction.
|Rick Caragher|| – SALVATION FOR ANN and JOSE.
– Healing for my daughter, Shae.
– Me to be Christ-centered and empowered.
|ORANGE / EL MODENA|
|Nelson Cook||Healing for the pains in my stomach.|
|James||Son, Brock, won his baseball championship game.||Coach George Tuttle, who has cancer. Pray for his ex-wife, Lisa.|
|Nathan Hausch||My daughter’s health has shown some improvements.|
|John Sherman||Our church. We are still going through major changes.|
|Mike Mcguire|| – SALVATION FOR CAITLIN, KYLE, and LARS.
– My granddaughter, Kira’s health issues.
|Penn Bushong|| – SALVATION FOR JOEL, SARA, CHRIS M., GREG, BILL B., DONALD, VIVIAN, and KRISTEN.
– My wife and daughters to put their trust in Jesus and go back to church.
– Guidance in our family, our house, and financial wisdom.
– Stress at work.
|Phillip Chow||Everything! I am so thankful for life.|| – SALVATION FOR FRIENDS and FAMILY.
– Continued gratitude for everything I have.
– Health of family.
|Dan Wroblicky||For a great family and extended family|| – SALVATION FOR MATT and BILL.
– Craig and Tim, who are fighting blood cancer.
|Sean Pfaff||Meeting at district went well.||– SALVATION FOR MY MOM.|
|Victor Kardos|| – Camryn’s stomach to get better.
– Healing for Corey’s back.
|Nate|| – SALVATION FOR DREW D.
– Family to seek God’s will.
– Mike and Morgan’s marriage.
|Nelson Cook|| – SALVATION FOR KIM S., DR. WEDNER, BRIAN, JAY, and KEVIN
– Tim Obrien and Scott Hannah, who have leukemia.
|Robb Perrance|| – Praise God for His amazing love. Love that forgives all my sin.
– For His Word
| – SALVATION FOR JERRY.
– My leadership. Pray I would be the husband my wife needs me to be. The father, the teacher, the coach I should be to reflect Jesus in my life.
|Nelson Cook||All of my kids are growing in love for Jesus.|| – SALVATION FOR JIM, KEVIN, JAY, KIM, IRWIN, and BRIAN.
– Final organization for our four Football Coaches Luncheons.
– Follow up for banquet and golf tournament.
– Potential staff in So. California for COIN.
– My stomach and back issues.
|Rod Turner|| – Business move.
– Trace’s transition to college.
– God’s plan for me.
| – Family trip to Mexico.
– Business process in new building.
– Nolan’s new house process.
– Safety for Quinn’s trip to India.
– Edin’s cancerous sore.
– Nathan’s job and future plans.
|Wayne Carlson||For our church at Friends Community|| – SALVATION FOR RICK, CAROL, LORI, and RICK.
– Continued healing for John Cyrus.
– Me to have an influence on my Golf teams.
|Matt Lucas|| – SALVATION FOR CAROL L. and SUNSHINE C.
– Strong finish to the school year.
– A varsity assistant.
– The Winn family.
|Sage Smith|| – SALVATION FOR GRETCHEN and COURTNEY.
– A soccer player who is eager to know about the Lord.
|John Cyrus|| – Thank You, for a great wife.
– My blood numbers are holding up. I am recovering better.
| – SALVATION FOR JACK.
– My stomach. It’s not doing well with all the medication I take.
|Nick Mancillas||Praise for a strong finish to school year for myself and my family.|| – SALVATION FOR MY BROTHER JUAN.
– Summer schedule for kids.
– A place to live when I start student teaching in January 2019.
|Ron Kasser|| – Continued healing for John Cyrus.
– My mom’s and my mother-in-law’s health issues.
– My daughter, who has a new job in Fresno and is moving soon.
Discipline leads to freedom. Brian Kenny, Corona CF
Whoever oversees PAT decisions, discuss the options immediately after either team scores – for the next score. Mike Sheppard, Dana Point CF
Ask athletes what best question is to answer daily. How can I inspire somebody today? Tim Butler, Dana Point CF
With God, all things are possible. Roger Stahlhut, Downey CF
Do you see a man who excels in his work? He will stand before Kings. Roger Stahlhut, Downey CF
Try to help younger kids than what you’re used to coaching. It’s nice to get the perspective of newcomers. Daniel Lopez, Downey CF
Any great effort to be successful requires teamwork. Using the unique skills of all those involved. George Terzian, Pasadena CF
Salvation is the diving board – not the end of the pool. Nelson Cook, Placentia CF