Become a Partner
There are many ways to partner with Coaches of Influence. We need partners to meet our goals and carry out our vision. We want to partner with Churches, Pastors, Schools, and other Ministries.
We also need to partner with church laypeople, Business people, golfers, prayer warriors, sponsors and donors.
- If you are a pastor of a church or belong to a church and want to reach the coaches in your community we want to partner with you!
- We can partner with your Church by serving and ministering to those in their membership and/or community who are coaching by profession
- Your church can help set up and host a local Coaches Fellowship (CF) Group. We love to have Pastors and guest speakers join our fellowships to encourage our coaches
- Help us reach the coaches in your community by posting in your church publications/calendar/bulletin/social media
- COIN wants to provide opportunities for coaches in your school to meet up with like-minded coaches who desire to grow in their faith walk
- If you are a teacher, high school or college coach, school administrator, or athletic director we want to hear from you!
- Here are some ways that Coaches of Influence can work with the coaches at your school:
- We can come alongside your coaches strengthening and encouraging them through our CF Groups and personal relationships
- We can come to your campus and speak to your coaches, encourage them, and help get them set up in fellowship with one another and coaches at other local schools in your area
- We can host a CF group on your campus or at a place near your campus for all of your coaching staff who are interested.
OTHER Ministries to Coaches that COIN is in partnership with
- COIN seeks to partner with like-minded ministries by joining them in reaching, strengthening and encouraging coaches through many other creative means and with the reach that goes beyond what our ministry can accomplish
- Pro-Athletes Outreach
- CBMC – partners in our annual Football Coaches Appreciation Luncheon
- Uttermost Sports – missions to unreached people groups through coaching and athletics
Businessmen, Laymen, Golfers and Donors
- COIN seeks to partner with others by casting the vision for what a coach can and should be. We seek to enhance these relationships to a deeper level than a transactional one, we want all of our relationships to be transformational!
- COIN recognizes the need for partnership with the professional sector as well. We value our partnerships and it is not just about accessing funding and resources for our ministry. It is much more than that. We seek to enter into relationship with those individuals who truly believe the impact a coach can have on an athlete. We invite these partners to all of our events and even on our mission trips so they too can serve the body of Christ using their talents and gifts.
- Are you a man or woman of prayer?
- Do you want to make a difference in your community?
- Contact us and we can put you in touch with coaches who you can pray for by name! We can provide connection with our CF Groups and receive prayer requests on a weekly basis.
- PRAYER CHANGES THINGS, PRAYER IS OUR WAY OF COMMUNICATING WITH GOD! He hears our voices. Coaches are a tremendous vessel for God to have eternal impact on those their lead and serve.