PRAISE AND PRAYER, February, 2017
|PRAISES||PLEASE, PRAY FOR:|
|Micah Sherman|| – My upcoming wedding and marriage on June 17th.
– A steady teaching job.
– Me to be responsible with time management as I coach my team and apply for jobs.
|Nathan Hausch||For God’s blessings||Church affairs.|
|John Sherman||Praise God for our 6th grandchild!|| – God’s direction in church leadership.
– Growth in the basketball team that my son and I are coaching.
|Nelson Cook||The COIN Board meeting went very well.|| – Physical and spiritual healing for my brother David.
– Matt and for his ministry to sports ministers. There is one from Estonia and ne from Egypt.
|Fareed||The basketball team.|
|Ken||New classes, evaluation of Department chair, and extra meetings.|
|Scott||Safe travels to Cincinnati and St. Louis.|
|Brian||Recharging and to stay fit.|
|Darryl||Family relationships are better.|| – Family time.
– College decisions for my daughter.
|Phil|| – My three daughters who are selling their homes.
– The coaches’ study and the football team Bible study.
|Dave Radford||– Thank You, for shepherding COIN one more year.|| – SALVATION FOR THE LOST.
– Aimee’s husband, who is on deployment.
– David’s job promotion.
|Randy Williams||Family is blessed.|| – SALVATION FOR GRANDPA and GRANDMA.
– My friend, Michael, who has ALS.
– My upcoming knee replacement surgery.
|Greg Pappas|| – COIN
– For my family and friends
| – Jordan to find the right college and for wisdom on future choices.
– My mom.
– The Miller family.
– Hannah and Savanah.
– Millikan and Lakewood Athletics.
– Brandon’s future choices.
– Dave Radford’s recovery.
|Bruce Orr||Grace|| – SALVATION FOR KEVIN, MARK, and JENNIFER.
– Our financial situation.
– God to guide me in some conflict resolution.
– Healing for Dave’s shoulder and elbow.
|Steve LaRusch|| – For taking care of my family
– For His grace
| – SALVATION FOR THE LOST.
– Sabrina to get an interview from the company she applied at for a new job.
– My classes to calm down. It’s only mid-year, not the end of year.
– Quick healing for Dave R.
– Cityline Church small groups to go well.
|Dan Peters||For God’s promises|| – SALVATION FOR BOB and LINDA.
– Bob, Linda, Cathy, Jackie, and Cathy, who all have cancer.
|Jesse Valdez|| – SALVATION FOR FERNANDO.
– The Valdez family.
|Kirk Diego||For His sovereignty, faithfulness, forgiveness, salvation, faith, hope, love, and His Word|| – SALVATION FOR JIM, BOB, SALLY, SCOTT, and KIRK.
– Dave’s health.
– My back.
– Protection from the enemy.
– Wisdom in speech.
|Eugene Casem||Being able to pray for students at school|| – SALVATION FOR ANDY, FRED, LINDA, and THEIR FAMILIES.
– Healing and restoration for Bob, Angie, and Ed.
– Comfort for Jill M.
|Jonathan Orr||God’s will is being done.|| – SALVATION FOR CHARLES, DEREK, and DAVIS.
– Our financial situation to improve.
– Our business ventures to continue moving forward.
– Nikki and Allison, who are in school.
|Scott Glasser||Thank You, for my family, friends, and all the other acquaintances in my life who bring me joy every day.||SALVATION FOR JERRY and TERI.|
|Allison Orr|| – For my family and friends
– For all the talents God has blessed me with and where they have brought me in my life so far
| – SALVATION FOR JOE and AMANDA.
– Interest and success in the new mentoring program at church for young adults.
– God’s help with stress, and trying to stay consistent in prayer and Bible reading in my hardest year of graduate school.
|Kevin Marchael||Praise God for my job and for giving me an opportunity to be a light, and to shape Millikan Athletic in God’s image.|| – Wisdom and guidance for my wife’s decision to go back to work.
– Dave Radford.
– Me to trust Christ while working as an athletic director.
|Tom Hubbard|| – SALVATION FOR MARK H. and DANNY F.
– The planning for 2017 Football Camps in China.
|Kim Jaramillo|| – SALVATION FOR DANNY.
– Healthy pregnancies for Melissa and for me.
|Darrell Jones|| – My mom, who is 89 years old and has dementia.
– Me to grow and learn at my new job at HIU.
|Matt Sanger||I love my new job at HIU.|| – SALVATION FOR MY MOM’S FAMILY.
– Peace for my wife and in her new position at HIU.
|John||Me to get on track with my finances.|
|Seth Preuss||Thank You, for Lauren’s successful completion of her nursing program and becoming an RN.|| – SALVATION FOR AKASH, SONJA, ELAM, JORDAN, and RYAN.
– Healing, peace, and comfort for Lauren’s grandparents.
– My upcoming wedding in July and for all of the planning.
|Billy Foley||Thank You, for everything I have and all the abilities I have.|| – SALVATION FOR KAYLA.
– Wisdom for my daughter Kierstyn’s school choice.
– Comfort and healing for my mom.
|Paul Renfrow||For God’s grace and peace over the past year|| – SALVATION FOR JUDITH,
– My daughters and their families.
– Marina High School Athletic Program.
|Jeff Forsberg||Praise for my family, my children, and my friends.|| – SALVATION FOR LARRY and SANDI.
– A job for Britt and for Michael.
– My wife, Beverly, to have confidence and power to teach and be a mother to her highest ability.
– School and sports for Allyson.
|Jim Morris||For His grace in my life.|| – SALVATION FOR NATHAN, NICK, JOHN, CHRIS, JOHN, BRUCE, and NICK.
– Bob M. and Marina High School Baseball.
|Rob Alexander||Thank You, for moving in me and saving my mom.|| – SALVATION FOR LUKE M.
– My mom, who had a heart attack. They put a stunt in and she is recovering well.
|Steve Silberman||For my son’s situation in baseball|| – SALVATION FOR RON.
– A job for my daughter.
– John, who has kidney cancer.
– My wife’s hip.
– A friend and colleague.
|Bryan Voshell||Family relationships.|
|Tony Peralta|| – Praise God for my counter adventure weekend with my daughter Kayla.
– For a good report on my physical results
| – SALVATION FOR DON N.
– Bob Blechen’s health to improve.
– Coaches in the Murrieta COIN area to find the fellowship again.
– Kayla, who is beginning grad school.
– Davis, who is recovering from a rugby concussion.
– Nolan, who is training for NFL Pro Day.
– Comfort and peace for the Armstrong family.
|Bob Blechen||Happily married for 46 years to my wife, Jan.|| – Our daughter, Jennifer, as she retires to Central America. Pray her new family continues to grow in Christ.
– Our daughter, Sherry, who is enduring health issues and family losses.
– Wisdom as I take on Elder role at Grace Presbyterian Church.
|Nelson Cook|| – For the grace of God which is abundant every day
– For my family, wife, and daughters.
| – SALVATION FOR KEVIN, BRIAN, JAY, CARL, and CHRIS.
– Healing and encouragement for John Cyrus.
– Continued healing for Jackie Colombe.
– Men in churches to adopt schools/coaches, and pray for them.
|Tim Sweeney|| – God is working in family and drawing many closer to Him.
– I am thankful for the Christian friends placed in my path.
| – SALVATION FOR JIM, DOW, WALT, AL, and other UNSAVED FAMILY and FRIENDS.
– Our grandson, Joao, who is pursuing a job opportunity.
– Healing for our country.
– A beginning of COIN in Billings, Montana. God is shining a light there.
– Our home to sell.
– Our son Tim Jr., who is struggling with health issues. Pray for healing.
– Leila, who may have fibromyalgia. Pray for God’s direction to medical care in how to treat the issues.
|Mike Ryder||God has provided and has been so faithful to keep me working. I am thankful for His mercy and grace.|| – SALVATION FOR CARA M.
– Levi to get serious with his classwork assignments.
– Continued work and motivation and perseverance to get my contractor license.
|Tim Sweeney|| – For Christians that God has placed in my path
– Thank You, Lord, for the love of my wife and family.
| – SALVATION FOR JIM, DOW, WALT, AL, and UNSAVED FAMILY and FRIENDS.
– David, who has fallen away from his faith and family.
– The sale of our home.
– COIN’s outreach to spread the Gospel.
– Shawn, who is struggling with the death of Buster.
– Tim Jr., who is struggling to overcome several health issues and depression.
|Juan Fitch||God is the Almighty and is all powerful.||– SALVATION FOR JOSH and PAUL.|
|Aaron Cole||My 8th grade son was at youth group and accepted Christ. He wants to start putting God first.|| – SALVATION FOR JOHN, DANNY, COLIN, and RANDY.
– Family and health.
|Tony Barile|| – SALVATION FOR MATT, BLAKE, and STEVE.
– Paisley, who is 3 years-old, and is going through cancer treatments.
– My wife, who is in her final stages of getting her doctorate.
|Mike Verdun||For our great daily gift of life and the opportunity to serve|| – SALVATION FOR MAYA.
– Florenza G.
– Kathy S., who has cancer.
– Tim V.
|John Contreras||My sciatica is doing a lot better.|| – SALVATION FOR JERRY, TOM, and JERRY.
– My brother, who has cancer.
– Brenda A.
|Al Verdun||Conor is surrendering all to the Lord.|| – SALVATION FOR NOLAN.
– My wife to continue to regain her strength from cancer side-effects.
– The Lord to give me more patience with my mother-in-law.
|Sam Hieronymus|| – SALVATION FOR PEOPLE I TALK TO WHEN I DRIVE UBER and LYFT.
– My wife to continue to heal after having some health issues.
|John Rice||Comfort for Cross and his family, whose mom passed away.|
|Derek|| – Waking up every day
– Continuing to grow spiritually
|My wife, who is going through diabetic challenges.|
|Mark|| – My mom’s health.
– My sister, who is my mom’s caretaker.
|Lou Randall||My son to grow spiritually and to make Jesus first before all things.|
|CJ Del Balso|| – SALVATION FOR RICHARD, MELANIE, NICK, DANIELLE, and BECKMAN COACHES and ATHLETES.
– God’s help for me as I seek to love and serve the students and athletes I work with every day.
– My mom’s health.
|Sean P.||Debt free in 2017.|| – SALVATION FOR MY MOM and SISTER-IN-LAW.
– My mom, who is in poor health.
– My brother-in-law to find a job.
|Penn Bushong|| – For COIN Irvine and Nelson’s ministry
– My daughter broke up with her boyfriend.
– God is always with me and walks me through and delivers.
| – SALVATION FOR DON, JOEL, JAMIE, CHARLES, IVAN, MARK, and GREG.
– Comfort for the Crow family.
– Encouragement at work.
– My family to serve Christ.
– My relationship with my wife to grow.
|Joe Crouch||COIN, small group, sports and coaching|| – SALVATION FOR STEPHEN H. and KATHERINE.
– Wisdom, strength, and patience.
– Encouragement for Gina and her family.
– My wife, Karen’s health.
|Chris Conlin||– For empowering Kevin to make improvements and to finish school|| – SALVATION FOR JACK, MARK, DAVE, and MANUEL.
– Pam’s recovery from her second sinus operation.
– Bernie’s recovery from diverticulitis.
|Nelson Cook|| – For the growth in the lives of Travis, Tim, Nigel, and Craig, who are in discipleship with me
– For relationships with CBMC, FCA, and Character Matters ministries that COIN is working with
| – SALVATION FOR DAVID, JOSH, DJ, and CHELSEA.
– My brother, David, who has cirrhosis of the liver.
– Karen S. recovery from hip surgery. Pray she restores her relationship with her three sons.
|Dan Wroblicky||Praise for health and for an awesome wife and family.|| – SALVATION FOR MATT and BILL.
– My daughters as they pursue their careers.
|Wayne Carlson||For spending time in prayer and Bible study with my wife|| – SALVATION FOR RICK, CAROL, LORI, and RICK.
– Craig and Chris to make good decisions in life.
– Comfort for Nancy Sands.
– My Golf team.
– Laura and for her church ministry.
– Healing for my back and hip.
|John Cyrus||Great support from my wife|| – My health.
– My father-in-law, Richard, who has pneumonia.
– The Boneau family.
|Kevin Hastin|| – My brother and his family, who are settling in Oregon.
– The pain to ease in Nicole’s neck.
|Nelson Cook|| – For a faithful God who meets all our needs
– Holy Spirit providing guidance and security
| – SALVATION FOR DAVID, RANDALL, CHRIS, and KATIE.
– My cousin Karen, who is recovering from hip surgery and who is alienated from her three sons.
– My daughter Kristi and her fiancé Brandon, who are preparing for their wedding.
|Ron Kasser|| – Comfort and healing for my back and neck.
– My son, Kyle, who is traveling.
|Matt Lucas|| – SALVATION FOR CAROL L. and SUNSHINE C.
– Comfort for the Vos family, whose son passed away.
– Healthy family.
|Rod Turner|| – God’s direction and peace
– For my wife’s 50th birthday
| – SALVATION FOR GABBY and KEN.
– Business process, growth, and my employees.
– My brother-in-law’s health.
– Me to be a light at all times.
|Robb Perrance|| – Praise God for His grace.
– For His perfect plan
| – SALVATION FOR JERRY and SHAUNA.
– The leadership of our nation.
– Me to seek the Lord’s wisdom and direction.
– My two daughters and their pregnancies. Pray for healthy mothers and babies.
Listen more, talk less. Al Verdun, Corona CF
Find blessings and lessons in trials and complaints. Al Verdun, Corona CF
Death leads to destruction. Al Verdun, Corona CF
Every stumble makes you humble. Al Verdun, Corona CF
Shake a hand. Make a connection with each kid. Joe Crouch, Irvine CF
Love em’ strong! Light it up! Joe Crouch, Irvine CF
Less is best. Stay within yourself. Chris Conlin, Irvine, CF
Model what you preach. Mike Verdun, Corona CF
Preparation is key. Go out and learn from someone that is successful on how they prepare. Tony Barile, Corona CF
Love people and use things. Don’t love things and use people. Nelson Cook, Irvine CF