PRAISE AND PRAYER, March 7, 2017
Thank God for the work he is doing in and through our coaches in their personal, family and professional lives! Pray for our coaches, too!
FRANK GLAZIER CLINIC
Kirk Diego – For His love and faithfulness
– SALVATION FOR JIM, BOB, and SALLY. – Randy.
Melissa – Energy, health, and baby.
– Me to balance family and work.
Darrell – My mom, who is in senior living care.
– Balance with Gwen, work, mom, home, etc.
– Making time to pray together.
Seth – Time management.
– My fiancé, who is working 12 hour shifts at St. Jude Hospital.
Becca – My team to play together.
– Me to get more sleep.
Bob Blechen – My daughter Jennifer, who is moving to Panama.
– My grandson Brian, who is on Panther’s squad.
Tim Sweeney – Thank You, God, for placing Your people in my path.
– SALVATION FOR JIM, DOW, AL, and OTHER FAMILY and FRIENDS.
– Comfort for the Joe L. family, who is grieving the loss of their wife and mother after a long battle with illness.
– Our son, Tim Jr., who continues to tackle health issues. He is losing weight and making great progress.
– A prospective job opportunity for our grandson.
Tony Peralta – Praise God for the power of prayer. Just do it!
– Jeff Hodges. May he seek and find the grace and forgiveness of our Lord Jesus Christ. May the Spirit of the Lord fill him with peace and joy.
Nelson Cook – Praise for a wonderful and supportive wife and family.
– For my upcoming1st Anniversary with Madeline on April 4th.
– SALVATION FOR KEVIN, BRIAN, and JAY.
– Sponsors for our April 10th COIN Golf Tournament.
– The marriage of my youngest daughter on April1st.
– My brother’s spiritual and physical health.
– My daughter Katie, who is due with her third daughter in June.
Jim Morris – SALVATION FOR NATHAN and BRUCE.
– My leadership on the Boys’ Golf team.
– My daughter, Alyssa.
Paul Renfrow – SALVATION FOR JUDE.
– My daughters.
– The administration at Marina High School.
– The Baseball program at Marina High School.
Nelson Cook – SALVATION FOR BRIAN, JAY, and KEVIN.
– Susan, who is going to Texas to seek help for her brain tumors.
– Healing for my cousin Karen’s hip replacement.
– My brother David.
– A speaker for our Football Coaches Luncheons in July.
– Coach Sean and Coach David, who have lost their jobs for unclear reasons.
Jeff Forsberg – For Huntington Beach High School Girls’ Softball and the coaches
– SALVATION FOR LARRY and SANDI.
– Coach Ashleigh’s anxiety with her parents.
– My wife, Beverly’s health and for her class and students. Pray for strength to teach and to lead.
– Bob’s health.
– My three children.
Kevin Hastin – Nicole’s neck pain to go away.
– A teacher at Troy, whose cancer has returned.
– Rich L. to continue to lose weight and to get healthy.
Robb Perrance – SALVATION FOR JERRY and SHAUNNA.
– Healing for Noah, who has two broken arms, skull fractured, and hemorrhaging in the brain. He is gaining strength and is progressing.
– My leadership at home, school, team, and community.
Wayne Carlson – My sons to make decisions based on their faith.
– Ryan’s health and for his family.
– Brent’s mother’s health.
Rod Turner – For work growth
– SALVATION FOR GABBY, KEN, ERIC, and MICHAEL.
– Nathan’s health and his job future.
– Trace’s work and character with the basketball team.
– Work process in growing.
John Cyrus – I had two athletes who won Character awards.
– Good health and healing.
– Me to reflect Jesus to my team.
– Our house remodel to keep moving on