PRAISE AND PRAYER, August 10, 2018
|PRAISES||PLEASE, PRAY FOR:|
|Steve La Rusch||For taking care of our family and always watching over us|| – SALVATION FOR JOHN, LISA, and TRISHA.
– John to do well in Nebraska.
– Sabrina to advance and prosper at Disneyland.
– My wife and I to manage our finances for our son, who is in Nebraska.
|Randy Williams|| – SALVATION FOR GEORGE and MELANIE.
– Gwynn, my friends aunt, who is paralyzed from a staph infection.
|Greg Pappas||COIN. Ministry is expanding.|| – My mom.
– Brandon and Jordan.
– COIN Football Coaches Luncheons follow-up.
– Eugene to enjoy retirement.
|Nelson Cook||For my wife, kids, and grandkids|| – SALVATION FOR JAY, BRIAN, KEVIN, RAOUL, DR. SHEA, and KIM.
– Continued follow-up from the Football Coaches Luncheons.
– Fareed Elmasary’s mother, who has lung cancer.
– The Lord to heal the marriage of my stepson Travis and his wife, Angela.
– Justin Utupo.
|Phil Morrison||For my family, their health, spirit, and all the opportunities He’s given us|| – SALVATION FOR OUR COUNTRY.
– Phil Morrison Sr. and his job search. He has been looking for over a year.
|Bruce Orr||God solved a problem for me that looked helpless.|| – SALVATION FOR KEVIN, MARK, and JENNIFER.
– Nikki, our future daughter-in-law, who is taking the Bar Exam.
– New possible business partner.
– My daughter, Allison.
|Eugene Casem|| – The Lord gave me a great career.
– For a negative biopsy
– For the opportunity to pray for others
– For my family and grandbaby
| – SALVATION FOR FRED, LINDA, ANDY and FAMILY.
– A new mission as I have just retired.
|Jonathan Orr||– God is using me in His ways. I am learning more patience and faith.|| – SALVATION FOR DEREK, CHARLES, STEVE, DAVIS, and TRAVIS.
– My business and financial situation to turn around.
|Kirk Diego||For His holy Word|| – SALVATION FOR JIM, BOB, SALLY, ALEJANDRO, and KEVIN.
– Grace, mercy, peace, and comfort for my brother.
|Ben Mulder||– Clarity for the future and to trust God with it all.|
|Lou Randall|| – My sons and their families to get closer to the Lord.
– Me to be a positive mentor for coaches and players this year.
|John|| – Family is great.
– Health issues re improving.
|SALVATION FOR MY DAD. Pray for his health and for my relationship with him. Help me to see him in God’s eyes.|
|Tim Hearron|| – SALVATION FOR SHANNON.
– Healing for Kay.
– Mike Davis, who is moving to No. Carolina and is in need of a job.
|Greg Higashi||Basketball kids are starting to get it.|| – SALVATION FOR DARRYL and JERRY.
– The Lord’s wisdom and guidance regarding a new job, selling of our house and the move.
|Roger Stahlhut|| – SALVATION FOR BRIAN S.
– Healing for our daughter, Wendy.
– The Lord to revive Whittier.
|Daniel Lopez|| – SALVATION FOR MY DAD’S SIDE OF THE FAMILY.
– My school and the administration overhaul.
– My personal responsibilities as a coach.
|Mike Davis||A new grandson is on the way.|| – SALVATION FOR SURAG.
– Our move to No. Carolina and for a job for myself.
– My daughter’s pregnancy.
|Steve Barber|| – A job for my nephew.
– Safe travel this summer.
– Downey’s FCA on campus.
|Paul Frey||For an awesome job and a great wife||A high school buddy who is going through hard times.|
|Tony Peralta||Praise Him daily. His blessings are everlasting. His grace is renewing. His love is fulfilling.|| – My son, Davis, who graduated. Pray for his future steps.
– God’s intervention in my relationship with my administration and the future of EHS Football and Athletics.
|Brian Voshell||SALVATION FOR MY MOTHER.|
|Tim Woods||I am blessed to work with two other Christian men.|| – SALVATION FOR THE CROOKS FAMILY and KYM G.
– Me to display kindness to the Girls’ Basketball team so that they might be kind with one another.
|Steve Silberman||For my son’s coaching success and his influence|| – SALVATION FOR THE HEAD FOOTBALL COACH and THE HEAD BASEBALL COACH.
– My wife’s decision on hip replacement surgery.
– Mike Sutherland.
– My son’s finances, the ability to move out, and for coaching opportunities.
|Nolan Peralta||Tommy R. gave his life to Christ!|| – SALVATION FOR JOE and AARON.
– Me to be a light in the world for those in my sphere of influence.
|Bob Blechen||A positive response and results in my back treatment.|| – Continuing medical care and progress for my daughter’s and granddaughter’s MS.
– Daughter Joni’s cancer treatment.
|Tim Sweeney|| – For the love of my wife and family
– Thankful for placing Christians in my life.
| – SALVATION FOR AL, JIM, ED, ANN, and DOW.
– Al and Jan as they transition to a new home and new area.
– Healing for Mike S., who has been battling oral cancer for years.
– My granddaughter Raven, as she begins the transition to Boise State.
– Art, who is recovering from carotid surgery. Pray for help with care for his wife, who has Alzheimer’s.
|Jim Morris||For His love and grace in my life|| – SALVATION FOR JOHN, BRUCE, NATHAN, and DANIELLE.
– Leadership on my Boys and Girls Golf team.
– Starting FCA at Marina High School.
|Paul Renfrow||My daughters’ growth in their faith.|| – SALVATION FOR MICHELLE and JUDI.
– The administration and athletics at Marina High School.
|Jeff Forsberg||For HBHS Varsity Softball team – Best group ever!|| – SALVATION FOR LARRY, SANDI, and TRACY.
– Allyson’s Health, relationships, and job.
– Bev’s Health and her job.
|Davis Gastelum||God continues to bring sold-out Christian students to FCA, and I’ve been blessed to have faithful parents and teachers supporting the ministry.||– SALVATION FOR NATHAN T.|
|Penn Bushong|| – SALVATION FOR JOEL, SARAH, VIVIAN, and DON.
– My wife and daughters to put their trust in Jesus and go back to church.
|Joe Crouch||– SALVATION FOR STEPHEN and ANDREW.|
|Dan Wroblicky||For a great 90-year-old mom|| – SALVATION FOR MATT and BILL.
– Tim, who is fighting leukemia.
|CJ Del Balso||Thankful for a successful hip replacement surgery and a smooth recovery.|| – SALVATION FOR RICHARD, NICK, DANIELLE, ALI, and LUCY.
– Healing for my mom. Her health is failing due to Parkinson’s.
– God to open doors for sharing the Gospel with students and athletes at Beckman High School.
|Phil Rodriguez||Thankful for my life and relationship with God.||– SALVATION FOR FRIENDS and FAMILY.|
|Robb Perrance|| – Praise God for His grace and blessing beyond measure.
– For His faithfulness and omniscience
| – SALVATION FOR JERRY.
– My leadership as a husband, father, grandfather, and coach.
– Discipline to spend time consistently in His Word and in prayer.
– Quality time with my wife.
|Nelson Cook|| – For a wonderful wife
– For God’s daily provision
| – SALVATION FOR KIM and RAOUL.
– Follow up from successful football luncheons.
– Continued growth of the Ambassador of Compassion program.
– Discipline in the Word.
– More COIN staff and Board members.
|Rod Turner||Time away with my wife.|| – SALVATION FOR KEN.
– Nathan’s future with his job and for his search for God’s plan.
– Brett’s health.
– Bee’s health.
– Henry’s cancer care and process.
– Business growth and process.
|Wayne Carlson||For opportunities to share Christ and faith with my family|| – SALVATION FOR CRAIG, CHRIS, RICK, CAROL, LORI, and RICK.
– My wife, Laura, to keep active during retirement.
– John Cyrus’s health.
|Matt Lucas||– SALVATION FOR CAROL L. and SUNSHINE C.|
|Sage Smith||For getting new partners for my ministry|| – SALVATION FOR PRESLEY.
– My aunt’s health.
|John Cyrus||– For Malcolm, our 1st grandson!|| – My son, Keone, to feel loved, and trust that I want to be part of his life.
– My new grandson. Pray his parents will raise him in the ways of the Lord.
– My daughter’s fiancé who is stationed in Iraq.
|Nick Mancillas||God has provided the next step for my family and me. We will be moving into the back house of my wife’s uncle while I complete student teaching.|| – SALVATION FOR MY BROTHER JUAN.
– My friend, Bobby, who is dealing with anxiety, depression, stress, and business.
|Ron Kasser|| – Continued healing for John Cyrus.
– My mom’s and my mother-in-law’s health issues.
He who is enslaved to the compass has the freedom of the seas. We all need boundaries and direction. Nelson Cook, Long Beach CF
Owe no player/student nothing but to love them. Eugene Casem, Long Beach CF
Total release through Christ. Roger Stahlhut, Downey CF
Show your love for a sport whenever you can with whoever is around. Daniel Lopez, Downey CF
Do for others what you would want them to do for you. Phil Rodriguez, Irvine CF