Before we get to the prayers this week we want to ask you to “Save the Date” for our upcoming Golf Tournament Fundraiser
- Monday, May 17, 2021
- Alta Vista Country Club
- 12pm start
- More details and sign-ups coming soon!
- Put it on your calendar now and start inviting your coaches and golf buddies!
How are we praying for others? Prayer comes first, then we fish!
Prayer & Praises:
Pasadena Coaches Fellowship Group:
- Nelson – Madeline is doing better today, last week was difficult due to effects of chemo and radiation treatment
- Coach Platt – Had a good trip. New grandchild coming, but parents are struggling, trying to getting settled, recovering from alcohol addiction and the Lord is turning their lives around. Son is Mike and wife Jessica.
- Coach Rick – Good to be in a fellowship with coaches
- Coach Ernest – Excited to be getting the vaccine in the next week. Conflicted on the return to play, want to be safe. Grateful for his relationship with his wife, mourning the death of his cousin who passed away 2 weeks ago. Let’s pray for the people of Texas who are without water & power.
- Coach Gamal – Most of his athletes aren’t ready to come back to play, still have concerns over virus. Matthew 6:33. Son Zachary, grad assistant coach at Manhattan Kansas Christian College, his partner grad assistant coach Webb was in a car accident and died – pray for his spirits as he mourns and speaks at the funeral. Pray for coach Gamal as he speaks at the funeral services of the athlete who committed suicide in his program. Former teammate Coach Noble passed away from COVID, pray for his family as they mourn and remember him.
- Coach Pratt – Genesis 12:1-2. Pray for the Patton family, uncle Bubby passed away. Pray for the family.
- Coach Tuck – God has brought me through so much and I was very encouraged by last weeks meeting. Just met new doctor, got prescribed medication for high blood pressure.
- Matt – The Lord has been faithful, adjusting to a new chapter of being empty-nesters with his wife. Son Joshua lost his job last week.
Riverside Coaches Fellowship Group:
- Lance: Prayer: Continued protection for the health of our family. For my son Gavin to accept the Lord as his Savior. Praise: Our family is healthy and I have been able to share my faith with Gavin
- Matt: Prayer: Whole family is getting vaccinated. Hopefully no after affects. Praise: Our family is healthy
- Sam: Prayer: Son Andrew has a marijuana addiction that he is trying to kick but has tried before. Has 4 kids and his anger problems only get worse when trying to stop. Prayer for my wife who has been getting sick too often. Praise: Grandkids
- Mark: Prayer: Mom and her health and for sister who is her caregiver. Praise: General health of all
- Carl: Prayer: More Spiritual growth for me, to be able to share more with others. Praise: Thank you for the family I am in.
- Jason: Prayer: Oldest daughter Sierra is pregnant again. Her relationship with the father is not always good. Gage her oldest son is 9 and was hoping for his Mom and Dad to get back together, but this pregnancy is not by his Dad. Prayer for my daughter Devin who is not feeling well and has a high red blood cell count and needs more tests. Hopefully can be treated. Prayer for Gina and I as we go through all this. Praise: Getting to be a Grandfather again.
- Nelson: Prayer: For Madeline as she is trying to recover.
- Lou: Prayer: For continued health for family. Praise: Grandchildren.