- Bob Blechen – Praise: He and his wife are fully vaccinated and the family remains COVID free. Prayer: Daughter Sherry’s MS treatments, strength and recovery. Praise: For doctors and medical teams services Prayer: For back pain, procedure and doctor wisdom
- Brad Davis – Praise: God has blessed their ministry (3rd year) with growth. Prayer: My son Porter, for healing and recovery from ankle surgery. athletics in his senior year. Praise: Easter season Prayer: My son Porters ankle/foot injury is worsening, may God be with him and healing occur.
- Tony Peralta – Praise: For high school athletics in CA given the opportunity to compete. Prayer: Consistency: for coaches everywhere to remain in HIM. Praise: God for this day, this life, HIS resurrection, HIS victory! Prayer: For my daughter Kayla and her boyfriend Logan, may God draw them close to Him and may they respond to His call.
- Dennis DeCamillo – A former player is battling stage 4 cancer, he is 23 years old.
- Kirk – Wife has early stages of dementia.
- Bill – grandson’s response to a challenging situation scheduling a vacation time with my wife; daughter and grand daughter’s trip visiting colleges; grandson; personal challenge
- Bob – Family zoom prayer time is going well Continue praying for our families
- Mike – Positive response from family member Daughter’s health during pregnancy
- Rick – friends up coming surgery
- Scott – Doctor was able to remove mom’s skin cancer Wisdom to care for mom, daughter is home for a couple weeks, health
- Rick – Ephesians 6 – Armor of God
- Platt – Romans 12:2 – getting ready for a new grandchild, pray for his son and daughter in law as the birth comes soon.
- Matt – 1 Corinthians 15 – Christ is risen
- Tim – 1 Peter 15 – Christ is Lord – in the middle of a 30 day challenge to focus on personal physical health and prayer. Pray as he waits on the Lord for direction for next steps in coaching, where to live, and business.
- Gamal – Ephesians 1:18 – Know the hope to which he has called you – wife is having surgery on April 23 to deal with a recall from a previous breast cancer surgery.
- Nelson – continue to pray for Madeline, now in a short break from chemo but going back to it next week. He and his wife are experiencing exhaustion with life, family, cancer, ministry.
Here is a list of 10 things you do NOT EVER want to get good at – it is not an exhaustive list, feel free to add some of your own:
- Learning without transformation
- Repenting without brokenness
- Learning without humility
- Giving without sacrifice
- Speaking without blessing
- Praying without listening
- Worship without passion
- Loving without commitment
- Dreaming without action
- Living without JESUS
Don’t forget to sign up for the Golf tournament!
Monday, May 17
Here is a link: https://coincoach.org/events/golf-tournament/
Links to the brochure, details, and to register are on this page. Definitely invite your fellow coaches to join you and consider inviting a non-believing coach that this may give you an opportunity to share the love of Christ with them.