The COIN Ministry VISION is guided by The Bible, God’s Word, and specifically Acts 2:42: “They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.”
The COIN Ministry VISION is focused on teaching coaches about the Gospel, encouraging coaches in fellowship, meeting with coaches on a regular basis, and sharing the experience of fellowship in Jesus.
The COIN Ministry seeks to Reach coaches with the Gospel, to encourage them in their faith, and to strengthen them in their personal, family, and professional lives.
THE FOUR PILLARS OF THE COIN MINISTRY ARE
- Developing and Supporting Coaches Fellowships (CF)
- Praying for Coaches
- Creating, Sponsoring, and Promoting Special Events
- Developing Missions to Serve Those in Need
Who We Are
The COIN Ministry is a community of Christians committed to seeing the world transformed by the Love of Jesus Christ
How We Do It
The COIN Ministry:
- Provides fellowship to and accountability for coaches
- Prays for coaches
- Teaches coaches about the Gospel
- Encourages coaches to reach other coaches
- Strengthens coaches to bear fruit on the athletic field and in all areas of their lives
- Stands in the gap between the church and the athletic field
What We Do
The COIN Ministry seeks to make disciples of coaches and to support coaches to do the same
Why We Do It
The COIN Ministry desires to see every coach commit to, and grow in, a relationship with Jesus Christ and His Church – because:
- Coaches miss traditional church on weekends and weeknights
- Coaches need support and encouragement
- Coaches have an influence on athletes, students, and their families
- Coaches get caught up in the wrong goals and for the wrong reasons
- Coaches are isolated
- Coaches desire to be better
- Coaches want to realize their God-given potential, understand their calling, and to be intentional with the work they do
THE COIN MINISTRY STATEMENT OF FAITH:
God has called The COIN Ministry to ReachEncourage them in their faith, and to Strengthen them in their personal, family, and professional lives – at all levels of Jr. High, High School, College, Club, and Professional sports programs and activities. And therefore, as a Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God and the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through the blood He shed for us, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His resurrection and return in power and glory.
- We believe, for the salvation of lost and sinful people, resurrection by the Holy Spirit is essential through faith in Christ alone.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled and empowered to live a Godly abundant life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost and that they are saved unto the resurrection of life and that they are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.